- Making a trekking trip into the dense forest and take picture with the giant Tung tree.
- Going to Bear and Wildlife Rescue station.
- Taking a cycling to villages staying in the safari park, chatting with the locals and enjoying fresh atmosphere.
- Wearing life-jacket and going kayaking through Dong Nai River.
- Stepping on Monkey Island, also called Dao Tien Endangered Primate Species Centre.
- Experiencing a local farm stay
Topographic conditions, climate and the ability to tolerate 5 forest types are factors make Nam Cat Tien National park become the “focus” of plants and animals. Gardening is a connection between two strips of terrain: From Southern Annamite highlands to the plains of the South. Thus it is very rich in biodiversity resources with forest ecosystems, flora, fauna characterize forest ecosystems Southeast