15:00– Our guide will meet you at our hotel in Hoi An center and start the Hoi An City Tour.- Firstly, you’ll visit Hoi An Market which is always bustling. It offers an unmissable shopping experience. This market is full of sights, colors, sounds and smells.
– There is an optional – The street food with menu:
-Try to wear Vietnamese Ao Dai is other optional – is one of the most elegant and beautiful long dresses for women and men. It is a one piece, close-fitting blouse with long front and back panels, worn over loose trousers. You will take part in a photo shoot in Hoi An Ancient Town with you as the star by changing of clothes in local tailor. This will be unforgettable moment in the journey.
– Our guide will take you back to your hotel in Hoi An. Tour ends.
HOI AN CITY TOUR – BOAT RIDE – DROP FLOWER LANTERN (MORE OPTIONS: STREET FOODS/ AO DAI)
Tour code: VN 12
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
Pick up and drop off.
English speaking tour guide.
Boat ride and flower lantern.
Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above.
Vietnamese Ao Dai.
Tips & gratuities for guides and driver.
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information
Call us (+84) 966 28 28 03