Cham Island is near Hoi An ancient town, an adventure tour to this island to have more exploration of ecological site in small islands. Including 8 small islands far away from Hoi An shore 18 kms, you will have chance to see marvelous coral when having snorkeling and scuba diving as well as spend leisure time on beach, enjoy good climate and cool weather, admire the plentiful plants and marine animals. Travel with us to discover more of beautiful landscapes in this island.
Snorkeling In Cham Island (1Day)
07:30AM Pick up at hotel ( Hoi an city) to Cua Dai harbour
08:00AM Relaxing in fresh cool wind , you will enjoy the beautiful landscape on a Hoi An Green speed boat to Cham Island.
08:30AM Arriving at Lang Beach.Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Traditional fishing Village.
10:00AM Swimming and snorkeling.
11:30AM Staying at Bai Chong or Ong Beach ecological zone, swimming, taking time to enjoy a sea food lunch.
14:00PM Packing luggage for return trip to Hoi An
14:30PM Seeing you off at your hotel and finish your trip
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- Motoboat jetski, Banana Boat, Fishing
- Tips for tour guide
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees.
- Tourist service fees.
- Meals according to the itinerary.
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- You should carry your luggage light
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- You yourself in personal money management through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information