Discover the beauty of the Cao Dai religion
Visit a whimsical example of Cao Dai’s Temples
Head to Cu Chi for a look at the 121 km (75mi) long tunnels that kept guerilla fighters winning against the Americans
Fire a real life AK gun
Enjoy a typical lunch along the way
HLVN19: Cao Dai Temple Cu Chi Tunnels
Discover the beauty of the Cao Dai religion
Morning Tour is Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh.
08.45am – 09.00am you will start from Ho Chi Minh City to Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh – a province 95 kms South East of HCMC, close to Cambodia border. The Cao Dai Temple is like a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. Its exterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side.
Cao Dai Temple is the eclectic mix of colours and the amazing use of architecture create a space of beauty, spirituality with a somewhat surreal flavour to western palates!
For the midday service which was unbelievable in Cao Dai Temple – do not miss this!
Afternoon tour is Cu Chi Tunnel Tour.
13.00 pm, after you have a lunch, we will leave Tay Ninh and travel to Cu Chi Tunnel. Once in Vietnam, you must visit this spot. This is where guerilla warfare optimized and exemplified. You’ll learn the clever design of the tunnels and the strategic use of trap doors. Even with B-52 bombers dropping 30-ton loads of explosive, turning the jungle into a pockmarked moonscape, 30 thousand American troops failed to conquered the area!
You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnel. You’ll learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking. There’re a lot more to enjoy, even a chance to fire real AK bullets…
Finish Cao Dai Temple – Cu Chi Tunnels 1 Day Tour. Arriving Ho Chi Minh City at 06.00pm – 07.00pm.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- Air-conditioned tourist bus (joining tour)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- 1 water bottle/people
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- Drop off at your hotel in Saigon/Ho Chi Minh
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information