Cu Chi Tunnels And Mekong Delta Tour 1 Day
Download tour program
Private boat, bus, tour guide – Cu Chi Tunnels, just 60 km in the northwest of Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong Cruises Tiền River and pass through 4 islands Long – Lân – Quy – Phụng. Visit floating house in river and A specific characteristic of Southern. Enjoy a barbecue and you’ll learn how to cook from a local chef
07h00 – 07:30 am: Your guide ‘ll pick you up at your hotel and departing to Cu Chi tunnels
After 1 hour and a half for driving to reach Cu Chi village, you know more details how Viet Cong build it, how we could win the war when we lacked everything even food, medicine and exactly what happened in that area during the war time.
The Cu Chi Tunnels provided haven for soldiers and thousands of Vietnamese during the Vietnam War.
11h30 pm: Finishing the CuChi Tunnels tour and keep moving to Mekong delta.
12h30 pm: Enjoy a barbecue and you’ll learn how to cook from a local chef
14h30 pm: Getting on a boat and moving on the Mekong River to head the bee farm. You have chance to enjoy the honey tee and taking photo with the python and finger banana – the typical things in Mekong Delta.
Relaxing your mind by rowing boat on small, peaceful canal to get into local house of culture for enjoying “Đờn Ca Tài Tử” – A specific characteristic of Southern culture then visiting the coconut candy factory to see how the farmer makes coconut sweets
16h00 pm: On the way back your bus, you pass the fishing village with lots of floating houses to take a look the fisherman’s life.
16h30 pm: Returning back to Ho Chi Minh city. End of the tour at your hotel
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
Private transport HCMC – CuChi – Mekong Delta – HCMC
Small bottle of mineral
Enjoy a lunch great dish
All entrance fees
Hand – rowed sampan
Free internet center
- Vegetable soup
- Spring rolls
- BBQ shrimp
- BBQ Chicken
- Pancakes (wrapped in rice paper with garden vegetables)
- Mixed fried vegetables with garlic
- Steamed rice
All other services not mentioned in the above program
Tips for tour guide and driver
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information