- Bicycle around village
- Cooking class before Lunch.
- Exciting feeling on the vast Mekong river.
SGN01CB-VNA: Mekong Delta Tour 1 Day – Sai Gon – Cai Be – Vinh Long – Sai Gon
code: SGN01CB-VNA : Mekong Delta Tour 1 Day
SAI GON – CAI BE – VINH LONG – SAI GON
Cai Be offers many exciting attractions, activities, and excursions. Nature lovers will enjoy the lush natural landscape and those interested in local culture will love meeting the very hospitable local people and discovering the way of the life in this region.
7:30am : We depart for Cai Be, during 3-hour car ride, you will pass through the picturesque rice fields and enjoy the peaceful scenery.
Arrive Cai Be, take a boat trip to cruise along the Mekong river. Disembark to visit the craft village where you can witness how the local products are made.
Continue cruising on the boat. Get off at the fruit orchards comprising many kinds of fruits such as: jack-fruit, durian, guava, rambutan… drink hot tea, eat fresh fruits and enjoy a live local music performance.
Head to the local restaurant by boat, attend a cooking class with local chef, then enjoy your lunch.
After lunch, take a rest, then go kayaking. Don’t worry if you are a first-time paddler, it is not difficult. This is a unique experience in the Mekong Delta.
Biking along the countryside road to get to know the locals going about their day.
Say goodbye and depart for Ho Chi Minh city.
18:00 pm Arrive Ho Chi Minh city, where the tour ends!
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- Bus, Tour Guide, Entrance Fee
- Cooking class & Lunch, 01 water bottle/pax.
- Rowing Boat, Kayak, bicycle.
- Moto boat, fruits.
- Personal expenses
- Tip (not mandatory)
- Tip ( for Rowing Boat, 10.000vnd/1pax)
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information