- Enjoy beautiful beach in the centre of Vietnam
- Discover Hoi An ancien town with old construction
- Visit some famous tombs in Hue
- Explore famous Cave in the center – Phong Nha Cave in Quang Binh
Da Nang Ba Na Hoi An Hue – Paradise/phong Nha Cave 4D3N
Day 01 BA NA – Hoian (B/L/D):
Pick-up guests. Leaving Da Nang for Ba Na Hills (Not including Ba Na cable Fees) -wellknown as the second Đà Lạt or Sa Pa in the Central of Viet Nam with the longest telpher (6000 m) in the world. Lunch at restaurant.
Afternoon visit stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoian. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences), enjoy traditional music at 15:00p.m. Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”. Dinner at local restaurant. Back to Da Nang and overnight in Da Nang city.
Day 02 DA NANG-HUE (B/L/D):
Breakfast and check-out. Leaving Da Nang for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel. Lunch at restaurant Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel – The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Dinner at restaurant and take a dragon boat trip to enjoying Hue folksong on Perfume river(not including). Accommodation in Hue.
Day 03 PARADISE Cave – HUE (B/L/D):
Breakfast after move to Quang Binh, stop over at La Vang church. Lunch at local restaurant. Visit “Paradise Cave” discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association. Passing by Mooc water spring With naturally primitive features Thien Duong Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations. Dinner and overnight in Hue city.
Day 04 HUE – KHAI DINH MAUSOLEUM – Departure (B/L):
Breakfast followed by a visit to Khai Dinh tombs and Tu Hieu pagoda. Lunch at local restaurant.
Leisure time until transfer to Hue Airport or Da Nang Airport for departure flight. End trip.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)||Single supplement|
- New air-con vehicles.
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels.
- Full board meals (Breakfasts at hotel & set menus for lunch and dinner restaurants).
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Tourism assurane.
- Tips, personal expenses
- Bus/flight/train SG – DN – SG
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- You should carry your luggage light
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- You yourself in personal money management through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information