Discover the scenic beauty of Ha Long Bay aboard a traditional junk boat on an overnight cruise around the karst limestone islands and islets. Transfer overland from the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Then, savor the fresh seafood of the region during chef-prepared meals, indulge in the power showers of your en-suite cabin, and get adrenaline thrills on activities such as a guided cave hike, along with kayaking and night fishing activities.
Halong Bay Tour: 2 Days 1 Night With Dragon Cruise
DAY 1: HA NOI – HALONG (L,D)
07:45 – 08:30 Tour guide and shuttle bus of Halong Dragon Cruise pick you up then take 3.5 hour scenic drive to Halong city. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
12:15 Embark Bai Chay Harbor, get transferred to Dragon Cruise by a tender and enjoy a welcome drink.
13:00 Receive a cruise briefing. Savor delicious lunch while cruising among wonderful limestone island.
HA LONG BAY
14:30 Stop at Ti Top Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on island peak.
15:30 Do kayaking among hidden parts and around Bo Nau Cave to discover mysterious beauty of Halong.
16:30 Experiencing unforgettable memory passing through “tunnel cave” on a bamboo boat to a secluded lake.
17:30 Drop anchor in calm water area and enjoy some local wine, fruits on the sundeck at sunset.
19:00 Have a delectable dinner in cozy restaurant of Dragon Cruise in the middle of Halong.
20:00 Entertain evening by karaoke singing or try your luck doing squid-fishing. Overnight on Halong Dragon Cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI (B, L)
07:00 Start your new day with complimentary tea and coffee served, photograph magnificent pictures.
07:30 Have breakfast on board, get your cameras ready then go off boat.
08:00 Visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave, the most beautiful with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
09:30 Check out your cabin. Relax on sundeck for sun-bathing, photo hunting while sailing back to the harbor.
11:30 Lunch is served aboard Dragon Cruise.
SUNG SOT CAVE
13:30 Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Get dropped off at your hotel. Tour ends.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- Pick up and drop off at by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Free wifi access on shuttle bus.
- Free wifi access on The Viet Beauty Cruise.
- Cooking class &Tai Chi session
- Water surfing& Kayaking
- Entrance fees and sight-seeing fees.
- Meals as indicated.
- Overnight Cruise
- Drinks, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- You should carry your luggage light
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- You yourself in personal money management through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information