See the best of Hanoi on a group tour and learn about the history of Vietnam’s capital city. Visit cultural and historical sites, such as the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and enjoy a walk through the Old Quarter of the city and some local dishes at lunch.
Hanoi City Tour 1 Day
OPTION 1: TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAYS, SUNDAY
07:45 – 08:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and bus. After short drive, start visiting first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
09:00 Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father, walking along Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived and worked from 1958 to 1969.
10:00 Visit One-Pillar Pagoda – the one modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi city.
11:00 Visit the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.
13:00 Bus takes you to a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter, have a rest and enjoy the lunch.
14:00 Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam’s first university. It was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. A vast structure that has existed to present day.
15:30 Drive to legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong saint and former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians. You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.
16:00 Arrive back to your hotel. Tour ends.
Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum
Temples of Literature
Hoan Kiem lake
OPTION 2: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY
07:45 – 08:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and bus then visit first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda. Experience our national heritage and the beautiful Buddhist relics on the West Lake.
09:30 Visit a sacred place to recall President Ho Chi Minh’s life and career in Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the Stilt-house where Ho Chi Minh lived and worked from 1958 to 1969.
10:30 Visit One-Pillar Pagoda, the one modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi city in present days.
11:00 Visit the Temple of Literature, considering the first university of Viet Nam. The temple was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars.
12:30 Have Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter and relax.
13:30 Continue exploring the daily life of traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang. Visit the pottery showrooms and see how they modeled the products.
14:30 Drive back to Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong Saint and Tran Hung Dao General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
15:30 Arrive back your hotel. Tour ends.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by air-conditioned bus.
- Experienced and enthusiastic driver.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Vietnamese lunch, entrance fees.
- Travel insurance, tax, cyclo.
- Tips and others not included in the package.
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- You should carry your luggage light
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- You yourself in personal money management through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information