Hue City Tour
8:00Am. Pick up at the meeting point in the center of Hue city and cruise on the Perfume River. Visit the ancient and sacred Thien Mu Pagoda. Walking around Thuy Bieu village visit Long Chau temple. Locally it is known as “Voi Re”, the “Palace of the Crying Elephants”. The site is located about 200 meters from an arena, Ho Quyen, where elephants and tigers dueled to the death.
10:30Am. Then, visit Tu Duc mausoleum; it is one of the most beautiful works of royal architecture of the Nguyen dynasty. On the way stop at conical hat and incense stick making village.
11:30Am Lunch at vegetarian restaura
13:00Pm Visit Tu Hieu Pagoda; it is one of the largest ancient temples and there is a cultural landscapes and history of the ancient capital of Hue. Then visit Khai Dinh Tomb. The tomb represents a fusion of traditional Vietnamese style and modern influence. The tomb is almost entirely made of concrete and includes many European architectural details.
Finally visit the Citadel – The palaces of the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945), the last dynasty of Vietnam – Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Imperial Ancestral Temple…
17:00Pm Come back Hue. End of tour.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- Entrance fee of the Citadel, Minh Mang tomb, Khai Dinh tomb and Tu Duc tomb.
- Personal expenses, tips and drinks
- Transportation by van 16 seats or car
- Dragon boat
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water, tissues
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information