Mekong 4 Days Tour My Tho Ben Tre Can Tho Long Xuyen Chau Doc
Day 01: Mytho – BenTre – VinhLong Homestay [Lunch, Dinner]
An unforgettable way of seeing the Mekong Delta to drive along the provincial roads down on the Southern region of Vietnam through paddy rice field, pine-apple plantation, orchard and small hamlets (2 hours’ drive)
From there, you will continue your motor boat trip to Ben Tre province to visit a handmade coconut candy workshop. Then transfer to a small motor boat and travel along the lush, green canals that are so beautiful for photography and stop at local restaurant for lunch.
After that we walk to another area on the Unicorn Island to visit the tropical fruit garden, enjoy the fruits & listening to the Southern traditional music. The local motorboat will take you back to My Tho and then continue to Vinh Long by Bus.
Early in the evening: To get to An Binh Island in Vinh Long, all those experiences will definitely make a trip this everyone cherishes, and enjoy the Mekong Delta.
Evening: Mekong cooking class for dinner & Overnight in Vinh Long Homestay.
Day 02: CaiBe Floating Market – CanTho [Breakfast, Lunch]
For those with just a short time, this trip provides an overview of this typical Vietnam. On the way you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon (3 hours’ drive).
Then continue on boat to Vinh Long city for a land market and the bus will take you to Can Tho.
Boat from VinhLong – CanTho – Extra: VND 283.000/Way/Per Person.
Day 03: CanTho – CaiRang Floating Market – Long Xuyen – Chau Doc [No Meal]
In the morning, a boat will take us cruising to the busiest floating market of the Mekong Delta River. Cai Rang Floating Market. Hundreds of vessels gather here to trade all kinds of fruit from neighborring fertile farms.
Upon arrival, check into the hotel.
Day04: ChauDoc – Saigon Or Exit To PhnomPenh [Breakfast]
In the morning, depart at the Floating Hotel to visit Raft Village, and to learn the history of development of fishery (a type of specific economic on the river). Then continuing by boat along the Vinh An canal into the village of Cham where we visit the ancient largest Mosques of Cham community in An Giang and to show a clear distinctive architectural Arabs Islam and Cham cultural living (gentle, elegance and hospitality people).
We will be understood better the culture and customs of residents here, it is shown all in Chau Phong temple, where the past is lively reappeared through pictures, exhibits and community activities.
From here, those who plan to Cambodia will be transferred by boat after the trip finish.
Who Plan back to Saigon and continue visit the Sam Mountain, Cave Pagoda, Nguyen Huu Canh temple and local Market. After that, the bus will take you back to Saigon.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)||Single supplement|
- Personal expenses
- Drinking in meals
- Vat tax
- Transportation, boat trip
- meals: 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 3 breakfast
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance.
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information