My Son temples were built from the 4th century under the reign of king Bhadravaman, until late 13th century, and early 14th century under the reign of King Jaya Simhavaman III (Che Man). My Son used to be a group of more than 70 temple towers. Each temple has a typical architecture which reflects a historical stage of the Champa kingdoms. Most of the architecture and sculptures were influenced by Indian culture. Most of the temples point to the East, the sun direction. Champa people thought that the East was the place where the gods lived.
My Son Holy Land Tour (1 Day)
08:00 AM: Pick you up at your Hotel, you up at your hotel in Hoian Town.
09:30 AM: Visit My Son Holly land, spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the ChamPa Kingdom with our tour guide
12:00 AM: Leave My Son and transfer to boat – station, get on boat cruise along Thu Bon river to traditional craft village of Thanh Ha pottery and Kim Bong carpentry villages. A snack will be served on boat. Arrive Hoi An river dock at 3PM. Say goodbye. The end of tour
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- Entrance fees: My Son Holy land, craft village of Thanh Ha pottery and Kim Bong
- Gratuities and personal expenses.
- Boat trip
- English speaking guide
- snack food on boat
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information