Nha Trang Tour: Nha Phu Tour (1 Day)
8h00-8h30 : Pick up in Nha Trang city to Da Chong pier.
– 9h00: Our boat departs to take you to Thi island for the first sight in Nha Phu Tour. It is so attractive here to contact and feed precious animals such as: African ostriches, deers… with some natural leaves.
– 9h45: To Orchid Stream Island with the spectacular sceneries.
+ Visiting Orchid stream, orchid cave with hundreds of coloful flower collected at home and abroad and designed as a thousand-year garden.
+ Ẹnjoying animal shows: Bear, elephant.
+ Riding and taking photos of ostrich, elephant (excluded).
+ Swimming and relaxing at An Binh beach.
+ Entertaining with water sport activities such as: Parasailing, kajak, jet sky, babanas buoy etc… (excluded).
– 12h30: Having lunch at Huong su restaurant, relaxing at the thatched hut next to the beach.
– 13h30: To Lao Island (Monky island).
+ Enjoying animal shows: Goat, dog, monky.
+ Contacting friendly wild monkys in the forest. Beholding some pictureque masterpieces (The gaden of Cycus in Dragon shap, The Western route, The Mermaid… ).
– 15h45: Returning to Da Chong pier.
– 16h00: Returning to Nha Trang city. End the Nha Phu Tour. See you again.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- Other expenses…
- Transports (car and boat).
- Entrance fees, animal shows.
- Guide, lunch.
- Mineral water (0,50l/pax), and insurance.
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- You should carry your luggage light
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- You yourself in personal money management through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information