- Trek between Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai villages
- Marvel at the beauty of the terraced rice paddies
- Explore Cat Cat village and the nearby waterfall
- Stay with a local family in Ta Chai Village
Sapa Tour: Sapa 2 Days 3 Nights By Train
Night 1: Hanoi – Night train to Sapa
Hello Vietnam bus and staff pick you up at your hotel or Hello Vietnam office at around 19:30-20:00 then transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Sapa. Overnight on the train.
Day 1: Lao Cai – Cat Cat Village – Sapa (B/L/D)
05:30-06:00 Arrive at Lao Cai railway station early in the morning then transfer to Sapa hour), home to numerous colorful hill tribes (Black H’mong, Flower H’mong, Red Dao) and to Vietnam’s highest peak: Mount Fansipan.
CAT CAT VILLAGE
After breakfast, relax at the hotel till 09:00 – 9:30. Our guide pick up you to the villages of the H’mong called Cat Cat. Cat Cat Village possesses many imposing waterfalls and also is home to the water hydropower construction built under French rule. Return to Sapa and have lunch in restaurant. Discover the charming Sapa Town, Sapa market and Ham Rong at your own program in the afternoon. Dinner in warmly atmosphere of your hotel. Stay overnight in three-star hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai Village – Ta Van Village – Night train to Hanoi (B/L/D)
LAO CHAI VILLAGE
09:00-09:30 We embark on a lovely walking tour to the hill tribe villages of Lao Chai and Ta Van, home of the H’Mong and Dzay hill tribe minority people. As we walk to the villages nestled in the valley below Sapa we will meet some of the local minority people on their way to and from Sapa. Here we have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with families that live in the area. Have lunch en route or at a local family.
SA PA MARKET
14:00 Travel back to Sapa Town. Free at your own program untill 16:00
16:30-17:00 Transfer to Lao Cai train station. Have dinner in Hai Nhi restaurant near the train station before getting on the night train back to Ha Noi. End of services!
See you again for the next time to enjoy Sapa tours 3 nights 2 days by train
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)||Single supplement|
- VAT (10%)
- Train tickets HN_SP_HN ($60/ retun tickets)
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities, (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Bus ( 16 -45 seats ), cold water, wet issued,free wifi
- Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- English guide during tour, enthusiatic, experiences
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accomodation: Double/Twin sharing (or Single room on request)
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information