A popular weekend escape from HCM City, Vung Tau rocks at weekends when beach-starved locals and expats descend in numbers, but it is relatively quiet during the week. The city enjoys a spectacular location on a peninsula, with ocean on three sides; the light and sea air makes it a refreshing break from sultry Saigon.
Vung Tau Beach & Earth Mountain 2D1N
DAY 1 : SAI GON – LONG PHUOC (LUNCH, DINNER)
Afternoon : Visit VUNG TAU beach, Niet Ban Tinh Xa and Thich Ca Phat Dai pagodas. Return to the beach for relaxing and swimming. Overnight in VUNG TAU.
After breakfast, we’ll visit Nui Dat Horse-Shoe, Main Gate & Nui Dat, Air-rail and Copper Cross in the Cemetery. On the way back, we’ll visit Hoa Long market.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- Tips, Drinks, Personal Cost
- Entrance fee (permition) at the cemetery.
- 1 night 3 STAR HOTEL.
- A/C car.
- English speaking guide.
- Meals, mineral water.
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- You should carry your luggage light
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- You yourself in personal money management through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information