We call this trip is “Mountain to the Bay trip “. If you want to explore the different hill tribes on the Sa Pa Mountains and natural world heritage Halong bay as well as the capital city of Hanoi, this trip will make you satisfy with your expectance, let’s enjoy.
Hanoi Halong Sapa Perfume Pagoda 6 Days 5 Night
Day 1: Arrival Ha Noi and city tour (L)
In the morning
Pick up at the airport then transfer to the centre, start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake. Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stilt and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi. Relax and have lunch at a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
In the afternoon. You have 2 options:
Option 1: on Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun
Visit Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 dedicating to Confucius, sages and scholars. It was also the first university of Viet Nam once. Arrive legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao – General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
Option 2:On Mon, Wed and Fri
Explore daily life of traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang. Visit showrooms and see how they model the products. Arrive legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son Templededicated to Tran Hung Dao – General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
Over night at hotel in Ha Noi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Sapa – LaoChai,Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai (L/D)
6:30am; Meet your guide and driver at your hotel or APT office departure to Lao Cai. Travelling the new Highway ‘Noi Bai’, Lao Cai, length 245km, will take around 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of the region, while the road.
12:00. Arrival in Sapa – 2 options:
Option 1: If Clients choose an overnight hotel or hostel in Sapa, after check-in travellers will enjoy lunch ina local restaurant in Sapa, then after proceed with the itinerary.
Option 2: If Clients choose overnight in homestay, enjoy lunch in local restaurant Sapa, then afterwards, proceed to the itinerary.
13:00: The 16 Seater van will take visitors to the start of their journey – a 4 hour trek to visit Lao chai – Tavan and Giang ta chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
Travellers on Option 1 will return back Sapa to their hotel for the night .
Travellers on Option 2 will check into their Homestay. After that, enjoy dinner with music and you will have 1 hour of party for drinking a little wine or soft drinks.
End of the first day journey.
Day 3: Cat Cat Village – Hanoi (B/L/D)
8:00am Driver and guide take you back Sapa to rejoin group together visit Cat Cat village.
9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydropower station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:00 : Pick up from Cat Cat village and back to Sapa town. Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant.
Free time to visit or shopping souvenir
16:00: Driver take you back to Hanoi. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 4: Ha Noi – Ha Long (B,L,D)
07:45 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
– Embark BaiChay harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
– Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
– Stop at Soi Sim island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing… Do kayaking among hidden parts.
– Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
– Join in a “cooking session” on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
Day 6: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (B/L)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
– Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process ofpearl making in Ha Long.
– Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
– Have lunch on the boat and then leave Dragon Cruise.
– Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Day 6: Perfume pagoda (B/L)
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)||Single supplement|
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information