Take this chance to discover the life of farmers living on the Mekong Delta with this fishing tour. Discover a world of beauty at Unicorn Island, travel past stilted houses and spend some time at a bee farm relaxing with a honey tea.
HLVN02: Mekong 1 Day Tour Fishing
10.30: Dress Ao Ba Ba (traditional Mekong delta farmer’s cloth) and jump into the muddy creek to catch fishes. Enjoy fishes fried by straw (traditional Mekong delta dish).
13:00: Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages.
15:00: Back to HCM city. Arrive in Sài Gon around 17.30. See you next trip
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- A/c van/ bus pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trips in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Biking + Helmet
- Meals as indicated in the program ( L=Lunch )
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal costs & tips
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information