Trang An Ecotourism Complex Bai Dinh Pagoda (1 Day)
HANOI – BAI DINH PAGODA – TRANG AN ECO TOURISM (Day Trip)
Located east of Ninh Binh province, covering almost 2000 hectares, Trang An eco-tourism complex is divided into 5 sections: a specially preserved area – Hoa Lu ancient citadel, a central area, a natural area of grottoes and caves, a tourist service area, and a holy mountain of Bai Dinh area. The total 47 historical vestiges, hidden caves and grottoes in limestone karst, valleys, rivers and streams all together create a fanciful landscape. With hundreds of big and small statutes, numerous categories of architectural works, Bai Dinh – Trang An combined complex is one of the biggest in Vietnam and has become a must–see place for almost travelers these days.
07:30 – 08:30: Tour guide picks you up at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter
Depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An eco-tourism site. Have short break en-route to free your legs. Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of BaiDinh pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam.
12:30 : Have lunch in a restaurant with local special dishes including goat meat. Leave for Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected area while having a boat trip through cave chains: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Sinh Cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “Ha Long Bay in land”
19:30 : Back in Hanoi, get dropped off at your hotel.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
Pick-up and drop-off at your address by modern air-conditioned bus.
A bottle of water on the way.
Enthusiastic, experienced driver.
Professional English speaking guide.
Entrance fee & boating fee.
Drinks, tax, tips, electric car, travel insurance and others not mentioned above.
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information