Duration: 06 hours
Departure: you hotel or Hello Vietnam office (28/3 Bui Vien str, District 1, HCMC)
Max people: 9 guests/group
HLVN20: Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Luxury Tour
Duration: 06 hours
The tunnels of Cu Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Củ Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country
Cu Chi Tunnels tours will help you discover area resides at the end of the Ho Chi Minh Trail and served as the base from where Vietnamese guerilla soldier attacked Saigon. The fighters of Cu Chi took the war underground by developing a network of tunnels that stretched as far as Cambodia, which included: meeting rooms, kitchens and ventilation systems. These tunnels served as an effective network for engaging in guerilla warfare against U.S troops.
Don’t miss the experience of a short, exciting trip through this labyrinth of interlaced tunnels. In addition, we can see green paddy fields along the road to Cu Chi tunnels, and see how local peasants at work and buffaloes led by children…These are great pleasant sights and will offer you some insights into Vietnamese agriculture as well (Extra: you can use the gun here!).
We will spend time to explore the maze of tunnels with countless trap doors, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, kitchens, and more. Besides, we will enjoy the most popular food during war days at Cu Chi tunnels – the cassava.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Child price (6-10 ages 75%)|
- Air-conditioned bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees, 1 water bottle/pax.
- Lunch, gun shooting or personnel expenses
- Drop off at your hotel in Saigon/Ho Chi Minh
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- Please take care of your own property through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information