Duration: 10 hours
Departure: you hotel or Hello Vietnam office (28/3 Bui Vien str, District 1, HCMC)
Max people: 9 guests/group
Floating Market 1 Day Luxury Tour
Duration: 10 hours
The Mekong Delta became famous world wide during what locals call the anti-American War. The Delta is also famous for its floating markets which are typical of the Phung Hiep and the Cai Be. On arriving in the Delta, you can start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels
For people living in Mekong Delta, their lives are attached to rivers, water. Almost activities could be organized on river as living, working, market gathering… This tour package gives you a fantastic way of seeing how the Vietnamese people get on with their busy life by cruising among the local boats coming from all areas of the delta, full of fruit.
For those with just a short time, this trip provides an overview of this typical Vietnam. On the way you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon (3 hour driving).
After arrival in Cai Be, we will on board for an exploration of lush vegetation of Mekong Delta and the lively floating market buyers bargaining. Next a rowing boat rides on the maze of shady canals to arrive at a local orchard to enjoy the local tropical fruits and visit the daily activities thehandicraft villages of local people. Break time for lunch at the orchard fruit garden. From here have a pleasant time riding bicycles to the villages, sightseeing or relaxing on the hammock.
Then continue on boat to Vinh Long city for a land market, the bus will take you back to Sai Gon.
|Hotel standard||Adult price||Children price (6-10 ages 75%)|
Hello Vietnam Travel makes every effort to serve our customers better. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
For usual days:
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 10-29 days prior to departure – 30% of total purchase amount
- 6-9 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 5 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
For public days and New Year holiday: 100% of total purchase amount
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 14 days after completion of tour. Credit card payments incure a non refundable 3% surcharge.
Conditions of displaced the departure date (only moved 1 times)
- Rescheduled before 10 days compared to the day of departure: charge moved the 0% money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 6 days compared to departure: 20% of the displaced charge money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Ago 4 compared to the day of departure: charge moved 40% of money tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- After time on the 100% of the displaced charge: tour (excluding holidays and Sundays).
- Program sequence can be changed but the number of the program remains unchanged.
- You are at point 15 minutes before. Visitors to the delay when the vehicle was departing or cancel the tour didn’t notice please bear as ‘ cancel the ticket on the day of departure ‘
- You should carry your luggage light
- Children must go with their parents or have committed to go on tour together, when relatives come to carry a birth certificate or passport.
- You yourself in personal money management through the tour.
- When registering, please provide your personal information